Monday, March 5, 2007

Slowing Down

Well I remained the same weight this week even though I sweat more than I ever have - must be the meth withdrawal ! Colleen, who's your supplier? I need a new one now that Lori is almost over her shingles and her black market pharmacist was indicted in the Internet steroids scandal. Last week, I contacted a trainer and Lori and I will be splitting the 10 sessions. Next week is my health check-up as I have a cholesterol test, annual physical exam, annual plantar's fascitis exam (new orthotics needed with all this exercise), those calorie and fat burning tests and another pedicure. I should receive better news than last year when I needed a colonoscopy and an angioplasty. You young'uns have such fun to look forward to. Tonight I scoped out my Lake Union route with Lori and Reggie. I hope to run/walk it this week -end and then again within the next few weeks. Have a great weight loss week and I will blog more this week as it uses up calories in the joints.

Bill

No comments: