Thursday, February 1, 2007

Karen's here!!

Wow, into week 5!! I've only missed 3 days of exercising since Jan 1, that right there is an accomplished goal for me!! If feels so good to notice positive changes....I have more energy, I"m eating less and that darn sugar addicition is about gone. So far the weight is slow to leave this body, but I'm hoping for a good drop soon, when that happens you will all hear from me. My goal is to walk/run 3 miles in 45 minutes at an incline on the treadmill. I orginally said two miles, but I've increased it to three. I've been "treading on the belt" and increasing my time and pace daily. I think I can do this by March 31st. I feel it is taking time for all of this to kick in, as this is the best I have felt since we have started. Are we a bunch of losers or what??????

No comments: