Monday, February 5, 2007

Up From the Trenches

Just a quick checkin to say that I'm doing OK, but certainly could be doing better; I remain hopeful...I still have time!

As requested, here is my reflection on my 12-week fitness goal:

  • Your original 12-week fitness goal: OK, but need to increase the # of times I’m running each week. Should be 3 minimum, sometimes I’m only getting in 2 runs, but lots of 1-hour tennis sessions (which is often more intense than a 40 minute run).
  • Your new goal if you have changed it – unchanged so far.
  • Your training plan for accomplishing your goal – run no fewer than 3 times per week.
    How things are going/progressing. Do you feel like you will make it? I’m still running 11-12 minute miles (where the hell is my endurance?), but feel confident I’ll get down to 9!

Hope all is well in loserville.

'Till later,

Allie

No comments: