Not only am I exercising everyday but this week I have added a second workout. That's right "2 a day" and I still don't feel any thinner. I am hesitant to weigh myself midweek because if the scale doesn't read less it will put me in a tailspin that might send me into a feeding frenzy. At my physical this week my doctor told me there is no reason why I should not be loosing since all my tests came back normal. I'm beginning to think that my body is paying me back for all those missed meals/food fests.
Well at least I feel healthier if not thinner. I am not only on a diet for weight loss but I have also been on an elimination diet for migraine food triggers. I have decreased my caffeine consumption to 1 cup of green tea daily and plan to go totally off caffeine in the next few weeks. I sure do miss my Starbucks.
I think you are right Jen about how we measure our success. I didn't take my measurements but I can tell my jeans are less tight.
Still happy for small successes......
Michelle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG...having the same problem myself! My new workout blog is:
http://harmoniaexercises.blogspot.com and my main blog is:
http://harmonia.bloggoing.com incase you want to swing by.
Continue to keep that chin up! Maybe we could offer each other some support. :)
Post a Comment