I had a pedicure today for my aching feet. My feet and legs also received a massage. I think that counts for today's stretching!!! I stated I wanted the entire pedicure package without the nail polish. John, they just didn't have the color you use!!! My treat this week is Blue Bunny Health Smart Creme Bars. They were recommended by Weight Watchers the last time I lost the flab. They are fat free, no sugar added, 70 calories per serving, only 2 grams of sugar and 4 grams of dietary fiber - I guess that comes if you eat the stick! They can be purchased at Albertson's and Metropolitan Market. Having an unplanned vacation this past week did wonders for going to the gym to work out. Oh when I have to exercise again with all the common folk! Have a great week.
Bill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment